These are fried yummy balls made mainly from flour and yeast. Its golden brown colour and soothing taste makes you want to keep eating and you wonder who discovered it
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Yeast
- A pinch of Salt
- 4 tbsp of Sugar
- 4 Cups of Flour
- 2 1/2 Cups Warm Water
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg
- Mix the yeast and sugar in a bowl
- Add 1 Cup of warm water
- Leave for 30 mins
- Sift the flour, nutmeg and salt
- Add the yeast mixture into the dry ingredients
- Add the egg and the rest of the water
- Mix well with your fingers
- Leave in a bowl and cover with a cloth to rise for about an hour
- Deep frying only
- Put your pot on fire and allow the oil to be hot
- Wet your finger tips and scoop with it small balls into the hot oil
- Allow space for rising
- When golden brown, drain out and serve
This looks like a very easy and yummy recipee.am gonna give it a shot.
Thank you to all the teams that brought this recipe on Net henceforth i stop asking people on how to bake Pof pof. This has been my long search, Thank God finally my prayers are answered.
I tried this recipe @ home and wow it was yummy. Sincerely speaking, i enjoyed it nd my kids also luv it. Well done
looks simple............ but sweet
Plz where can I get paprika pepper
Hi every one,I love pof pof but I use Cinimmon instead of nutmeg and i dont use egg but i add 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder to mine,try and see how airy and fluffy it becomes enjoy!
So yummy and very good with tea for breakfast or dinner.
I tried dis recipe of pof pof, but doubled the sugar, then added pepper, my friends loved it so much, thks mam dish for this recipe.
Recently,I introduce pepper n onions n it came out better