Chin Chin is crunchy and a delight to all kinds of people from all part of the country and beyond. It could be cut into several sizes and shapes and used at home or during parties. Babies love it, kids love it and so do adults
- 250g Butter
- 800g Flour
- 150g Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix all dry ingredients through with your fingers
- Add the butter, eggs and water until it holds together and does not stick to the hand or the bowl
- Roll out on formica and cut out to your desired size and shape
- Cut into small sizes as it will rise while frying
- Deep frying only
- Put a little at a time in hot oil
- Stir only when it begins to get golden brown
- Drain out when the it is even it is evenly fried
So when do I add d eggs and butter?
Thanks, recipe updated
how many cups of water should i add?
Hello thanks for the lovely chin chin recipe,
I was wondering if you can keep chin chin inside a Aluminum Foil bag (crisps/potato chips bag) for storage? I always see them inside air tight food container or see through bag.
Have a nice evening & please reply.